Thursday, April 30, 2009

PICNIC IN THE PARK WITH MONICK AND LILY

I walked the kids to the park in our track today , we met lily and moncik there for lunch and some fun. It was so hot today, craziness! aboaut 6 months ago at the duck park monick and I was there and put lei lei and lily in a baby double swing, well we did again and boy, how they have changed .lol and lei lei's butt barely let lily fit in the swing. We had a great time, leilani and angelina both loved posing for the monick's camera, bear not so much. after the park we all took nap and played with these huge bubble wands I bought. Since im burnt can't tan for awhile so I got a spray tan to even out, I look like a bronze goddess..lol Yes I went to the gym, I went for latin impact hour long class, kinda lame, but effective. I've lost 19 pounds so far,I'm proud of myself. I Can't wait for more results. Eddie is still real sick taking him tomorrow to the doctors. pray that he feels better.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had lots of fun! well have to do it again!