Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BACK ON TRACK WEDNESDAY

(too much to say, sorry)
I had a hard night last with angelina and her fevers. They didnt get much better in the morning and called her doctor, unfortantely they were closed this wed. so I couldnt bring her in but her doctor actually called me and gave mehy her cell phone just in case, I swear she's the sweetest doctor. Finally midday it got better and stayed down thank god. The one thing in this blog the past few days is how angelina's dad has been helping, he was there at the er sunday and took us to the doctor on monday and calls every couple hours to check on her, and has offered many times to come take her to the doctor/ er again. I havent mentioned due to eddie and how sensitive he is to this subject, but I couldnt leave it out. Angelina is very blessed to have 2 dads that love her very much, I didnt have one and said if I ever have kids I would due the best to make sure their dad was in their lives, I guess I went a lil overboard..lol Funny thing is she knows it, she will tell anyone she has two dads and she loves them both, and very loud about having one mom. Also she has many tia's (aunts in spanish) dont know why decides to use that word in spanish and english. Daddy and me bought angelina a barbie jeep and a outfit today for taking her medicine so well. All of sudden all she wants to play is her barbies and I love it! I played with her today for the first time with her barbies, she even changes her voice..lol so cute..
lei lei kept stealing our stuff and running away with it. I did go to the gym today and went lil overboard and was lil dizzy! but still happy I went and I'm back on track.

No comments: