Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting things done

Today I had a doctor's appt. for my back due to the move almost killed me..I've lost weight but not as much as she wanted, disapointment, but I did have pneumonia, and I did move ..lol excuses to her..lol As soon as were settled her which hopefully only few more days, I'll be back at the gym working this ass off and tanning ;0) Today at costco we bought a new tv lcd sharp aquos tv 42". I 'm so excited my tv in our room is so old looking. Yesterday we bought a dining room table that he put together today. Our couch is next and then some decorating and were done! I did hang some pictures today. Eddie and me were blessed with some unexpected money and we thank god for that. We actually have nice lil nest egg. Makes us both happy.

(WILL BE POSTING PICS LATER)

GIRLS ROOM PARTIALLY FINISHED IN THIS PIC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mandi you move fast ! I would of still had boxes around! lol

Jennifer Willey said...

Where did you move to? And you should be taking things easy with your back silly girl! You don't want to make it worse.