Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5/12 to 5/19 LIFE IN THE FAST LANE!

I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't been blogging, which I try so regularly to do. Alot has happened in 7 days. Eddie and me decided with all the craziness in this house (mostly due to my mother) we wanted to move. I found a couple of places monday on craigslist, One really stuck out to me. We all went and looked at it. It felt right and decided im going for it! Turned in the papers on tuesday and got approved and signed the lease on thursday! It's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with walk in closet and and garage! We started moving a few things on friday nite. We offically spent our first night on saturday and it was total bliss! I'M SO HAPPY!The move was horrible 3 flights of stairs, tottally hurt my back :( My grama watched the girls overnite, first time away from lei lei overnite! As of monday im all unpacked and started organizing and decorating. Since we had nothing for apartment theres been quite a few trips to ross,walmart, target and lowes...lol This place has character and its not a expensive house or condo, its still mine and i'm giving it style :0)
Also sidenote: Eddie was laid off on friday may 15, but they gave a big severance package and vacation hours plus he was already offered another position were thinking on, thank GOD we have time.

our uhaul..

too much stuff!

hiding! no makeup and sweaty..lol

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

I'm super excited for you guys!! Cant wait to see it!!