Sunday, May 3, 2009

SATURDAY MALL TIME/ MOVIE NITE OUT

Gloria and I spent the day at the mall with our youngest kids. She had some summer clothes shopping to do for her kids, she has 3 kids denise that is 8 and johnny hes 4 and damien is turning 1 this month. We have been friends since denise was not even one. She's grown to more than a friend, like a sister and angelina's god mother. We have even lived together a few years ago. (I put this in for people wondering whos gloria ..lol) She has been there for me when family hasn't (she doesnt read blog, this just peronally for me)Anyways on to our day..I ended up buying me some new tank tops and couple shirts...woo hoo! for me, for once..lol We had lunch and headed home. I took a nap due to my slight hangover from the night before. After I got up my sister and I headed to for a late dinner and frozen yougurt before our movie. We watched obessed, awesome movie, totally got to go see it, its good! No gym friday was workout and im sore will be back to gym on monday.

No comments: