Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO

Angelina is pretty much the same as yesterday. We decided to celebrate this holiday for fun. I bought carne asada, and made salsa and flour chips. Jessi made us patron mango margaritas :) I was alot of fun and great eating. Angelina's tempature started to rise real high towards the night so I stayed home again from the gym :( Leilani doesnt like all this attention on her sister and she's shown us by not giving kisses and telling us no and hitting her sister! We went to target earlier today and bought all three them a surprise(mostly for angelina for being so good about being sick and taking all her meds) angelina picked out a carrying tote for her barbies and and my lil pony easter edition (ended up being only .50 cents) bear picked out a car from cars and lei lei picked out a dress! yes a dress, my lil shopper ..lol

my salsa

some good meat!

flour chips

I HEART PATRON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm ..... the margaritas look soooo good!