Monday, May 11, 2009

MY MOTHERS DAY AND LACK THEIR OF


First thing eddie has been always good on these holidays but not this time, he slept in, and didnt have a card or anything, or explantion. I got my girls ready and was going to leave for the day, til he tried to make it up to me..lame. I get one day out of the year for me to feel special for doing my job, but really I should feel and treat myself every day of the year, being a mom is one of the toughest jobs out there. We deserve reconigniton more than one day of the year.
Eddie took us disneyland to make up for the day, not a complete waste of a day I guess, we did have a fun. Afterwards we headed to his parents for dinner with the whole family at chen's in long beach. Best chinese food ever. Eddie is being layed off on may 15 due to the economy and we did getting a rockin' severence package, but still his mind has been on that and not me, he said. He promises to make up but we will see!





**Before I forget he did take me out to dinner at bj's and movie to see xmen on friday, but I dont consider that mothers day present! thats just a date nite..lol



No comments: