Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OUR EASTER SUNDAY

Even though I was lil hung over, I was really excited for Easter I totally went all out for their baskets. I cleaned the yard and did the baskets and filled the eggs all on saturday. We ended up having a family BBQ. I invited gloria and the kids over and even put together lil baskets for Denise and Johnny. Gloria brought shrimp and filet minon steaks yum! We had a huge easter egg hunt and lei lei was excellent at it. Angelina was preacupied with whats inside these eggs. Our night ended with the adults playing apple to apples (guys were cheating!).

ANGELINA'S

ANGELINA'S, LEILANI'S AND BEARS

LEILANI'S

SEEING THEIR BASKETS

LOVE IT!

DENISE'S

LEI LEI AND DAMIEN

EASTER EGG HUNTING

FIRST ONE WITH A EGG

LOVES HER BUNNY

SISTERLY LOVE

WITH DADDY

ITS OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY

EASTER WEAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ow I love there dresses! supper cute!