Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I turned 30 yrs old today, wow! I dont feel like it or look like it, thank god ..lol As a gift from my grandma she let me sleep in and spend the whole day by myself. The best birthday present ever, hands down. I went to the mall alone and shopped for a dress, shoes, acssories for my birthday party on friday. I found the sexiest black dress and bright gold shoes. My theme is black and gold. After shopping I went and got my nails and feet done. I decided it was time for a trim and layering too. After getting lunch, I headed home for a nap. This day was fabulous! My second favorite gift was actually tied, my sister and mike paid for my gym membership to start, and eddie gave me CASH! (he's been so sick and in bed) My mom got me joico kpak whole line and a starbucks card. With it being my birthday and burnt you would think I would not go to the gym, WRONG! I went and kicked ass! 1.20 miles on the treadmil(20% increase) .65 on the elipical(double from last nite) , 140 ab crunches(20 more) and 5 flights of stairs not bad ..lol Today was a rockin day :)

my bling bling

the shoes!

feet...

and nails the dress is a surprise!

3 comments:

Sophie's Momma said...

Oooooo I love the gold!

Amy Snell said...

looks like your day was super fabulous!! Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO sad I can't go friday :( darn school.... Did I mention I'm so sad :..( ?!!?!?!?