Wednesday, April 15, 2009

STARTING OUT FRESH THIS SUMMER

I've been trying to lose weight and cutting back on what I eat, especially at night for about 3 weeks. I weighed myself tonite and I was 14 pounds lighter?! Not trusting the scale made my sister check her weight and the scale too. I worked out fcor the first time tonite and I felt great, also getting a tanning membership so I'll be thinner and bronzer :) whats next?? new haircut?? lol You never know. I actually planning out some tattoo work im getting done on my back and arms. I have to wait til next month though. Can't wait!

I want to be this thin again!


SOME WORK IM THINKING ABOUT:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO on the working out! i need to jump on that ban wagon! LOCA! for the full sleevs !it will look beautiful!

Jennifer Davis said...

Good luck with the weight loss, lets try to go to the gym or walk sometime. Love the tattoos!