Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have Pheunonia (monday)

Wed late nite I started having the shakes and high fever. Thursday felt the worst day of my life I had the chills then I would be hot couldnt stop coughing and really weak and tried and hard time breathing. Friday ended up being worse than thursday I literally couldnt get out of bed. Had to call eddie to come home right away. He rushed me to the hospital with a 104' fever to find out after x-rays I have pheumonia in the left lung. Today being monday and I can sit up and type but still really weak and cant keep any food down yet other than water. This weekend was horrible my body hurts so bad, my throat feels like razors, im weak and can barely walk or do anything. What bothers me most is not being able to taking care of my girls. It was such a beautiful weekend. I THANKFUL for eddie for completely taking care of me and spoiling me. for jessi and mike for taking lei lei for the whole weekend(shopping, eating beach etc..) and Gloria is here doing our laundry and cleaning the house. THANKFUL for the people in my life.Thanks for the comments and texts too! love you guys, praying for a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I hope you get better soon so you can enjoy the beautiful weather!

Anonymous said...

Mandi I hope you get better soon ! We miss you ! ;0)

Jennifer Davis said...

Get better soon, I was thinking of you. Let me know if you need me to help out with anything.