Monday, April 13, 2009

A REAL GIRLS NITE OUT (SATURDAY)

I've been planning a real girls nite out and I couldnt wait for the day. Jessi, monick, gloria and me (everyone else flaked or couldnt) I got us on the VIP list for V20 in long beach. We got there early for $3 kamskaze shots and vodka drinks. I felt and looked great(hair color done, nails and feet done, new dress!). I even wore a dress (dropped a couple pounds!)After a few hours at v20 we headed to Mai Tai's for some more fun! Our night ended at King Taco's for delicous tacos.t I know its a short and sweet post but would be a book if I blogged all that happened! All I can say is DAMN! I had a great time!


car pics



patron tunnel to fun!


cheesy sisters


yes my lashes are real!



ooooow! sexy bitch!


shots!


club v2o

lap dances at MAI TAI'S

GET ME MORE DRINKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG It was so so so much fun!cant wate to do it again!

Jennifer Davis said...

I'm so bumbed I couldn't go. Next time for sure. Looks like you had a LOT of fun!