Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ZEN-LIKE


Bought myself a birthday present, a sri buddha. I've been wanted one for awhile. It can hold a candle havent decided on type of candle yet. Every time I glance up and see it I have this overwelming sense of peace/ zen. Might sound lame to some but hey whatever works ..lol Dealing with 3 kids 4 and under makes anyone a lil mad! I went to the gym tonite and brought the girls for the first time to their kid care, scared that lei lei would make a scene, but she didnt. YEA! I did the treadmil again then the elipical and off to the abs this time 120! This gym thing is putting the sexy back in my walk. So werid totally not the gym type girl, but I can't wait for tomorrow, even though its my birthday i'm still going :) I stepped up my tan and tried the orbit, can't wait to see the difference. When I came back from my tan the girls were in pj's watching a movie, I'm like thanks mike(eddie is sick still came home early from work too) he's like angelina put her own pj's picked them out and matched hers and sisters! I was shocked! of course mike dressed lei lei. My lil girl is turning out to be a big girl.

No comments: