Monday, December 14, 2009

A TRIP TO FONTANA AND BACK FOR A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

Yes! eddie is crazy , had to start with this, because you will be thinking this! Eddie decided he wanted to buy the girls something really special for christmas, a chihuahua puppy. See we dont have the greatest track record with animals especially cats,they run away or dont mix well with us, or our fish died, Tragiedy! We did have a chihuahua before named chicco but we couldnt keep him at grams and kept him at eddie's parents which his sister fell in love and stole him from us. I always wanted another. Eddie wanted a male but im more of a femal type of animal, angelina got to pick and she picked the cutest female puppy ever! Tell you the truth she is mine! and I love her and she's my pet already loves sleeping on me and following me around, Eddie totally spoiled her too with a sweater, matching collar and leash and really good puppy food. Now if only I can get her potty trained. Were trying the puppy mat method. She's a teacup and 11 weeks old. As far as a name well angelina wanted fancy nancy but I talked her out of that to pick LOLA. Still fancy she says. Unfortantely our car has been acting up and battery died over there and we replaced cost us way to much! But what were we gonna do stranded in horrible fontana, bleh on that place, since we were stranded there for a lil bit, Angelina got to see her dad and I got to see the house she goes to for the first, interesting...

thank god they had toys!

patiently waiting daddy

the new puppy

i'm a cutie pie

lei lei is chocking it!

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Oh girl, you are either crazy or crazy ambitious!! Lol! I can't wait to see Lola next week!! She's adorable!

MANDI FIERRO said...

WELL I THINK I MIGHT BE CRAZY..LOL LOLA ANGELINA WANTS TO CHANGE NAME EVERY FIVE SECONDS SO IM HOPING SHE WILL CHANGE HER MIND!