Sunday, December 27, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS

We woke later than I thought at 830 am, eddie ran down stairs to get the "santa gifts". Leilani was very excited, angelina not so much she was so grumpy that we woke her up took about 5 minutes for her to realize what was going on, then she got excited! Leilani loved opening gifts, and angelina was so fast, she would open and say next! With all the gifts they got from all our family and us, we had enough to open a toy store..lol After came the aftermath of clean up of paper, and taking all the stuff out of boxes. Grama made us a delish breakfast and we all tried out my new special edtion KEURIG coffee machine, I also got a old navy gift card from eddie for $$$ to get new clothes. I have another gift but I dont get it til next week, wonder what it is??

After a lazy morning we headed to his parents for a christmas party and more gifts. I was the master of the karaoke! All the men ended up drunk and acting special, always fun to see drunks act up when your not. This was one of best christmases, I missed my bear, but spyed on him to see how his christmas went.














No comments: