Monday, December 7, 2009

OUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY (saturday)

It was held in Temecula at Amy and Brian's house. Eddie wasnt able to with his holiday fedex schedule. But mom, grams me and the girls headed out there. It was nice to see everyone and the food was great too. Mckenzie and angelina really got along and I was so surprised the little conversations they where having. There getting so big so fast, they are only one day apart, so that makes them special cousins. Leilani was up and down the stairs and into everything, making me nervous with her stitches being almost healed. The group pictures of the kids didnt go so well, but what did you expect with 4 kids under 4??? In all we had a great time and cant wait for next year.
take one (one of my favs)

take two

take three?

here they are best picture I could get..lol

there's the girls

piano lover's

love this picture

No comments: