Tuesday, December 22, 2009

M.I.A. DUE TO GROSSNESS

Forget everything that happened before this incident this ones superseads over all! I went into the kitchen around 12am to get water, and noticed like brown smears on the ground, thinking mudd?? not sure, then I felt something on my arm, WTF! looked down to see a maggot, yes a FING' MAGGOT! Looked at the ground closely again, and they were on the floor, then all of sudden they were falling from the ceiling, looking up was like a horror movie, in slow motion, to find a ton of them coming out of the water sprinkler system! I was so digusted, freaked out, ran yelling for eddie, and he couldnt believe his eyes, the damn things caused the the sprinkler head to drop down and they were climbing out, We had no idea what to do, called the owner, no response eddie tried, killing me, sealing off the hole, and taping it up and then came the 3 hour clean up. I was so exhausted, tired, and disgusted, and was sick of throwing up. Finally our owner called us back around 730 am, almost to accuse me of lying which took pictures, and they came back in the morning! She and some random guy(no professional) came and did the ghettoest clean up ever, I left with my grams, so I could take the girls for breakfast,(cant eat in a maggot infested kitchen!) To come home to a half ass job, and still maggots, and this was caused due to her SLUMLORD ways of not keeping the buliding up to par, a rat crawled up in our attic and died, how lucky for us. At this point I completely lost my mind, and called the owner and the health dept, and housing authority, When Im pissed watch out. I told her im moving and not paying a single penny more of rent, want my deposit back and I wont be cleaning when I leave, she complied but If she didnt had made my formal complinants with health dept. For a couple of days we stayed away from home except to sleep, they finally all died, I did a head to toe bleach of the kitchen and floors (twice) My hands were literally raw. And there gone, and were moving and looking for a new place that is maggot/ slumlord free. This was a hard story to share to me, due it was embrassing/ disgusting but It feels good to get it off my chest.

this is what they were coming out of (aftermath photo)

No comments: