Thursday, December 31, 2009

NOT A PRETTY POST

Well I knew certain people wouldnt be estatic about a new baby, but did I think this would open up such a can of bullshit? ahh NO. This is my blog and my way to vent, and I dont have a loving and caring family, their (almost) all backstabbers and shittalkers and all around haters. I know that sounds harsh but its so true, and I wish it wasn't. I didnt have a fairytale childhood, actually quite grimm, with a mom that had a drug problem, and always put herself first, a redneck, beating KKK member of a father, did I mention mentally unstable?! Plus I've been the black sheep, my mother loved and treated my sister differently from me that you would think that I was not of blood, I used to dream that I wasn't related and my real family would save me, but they never did. I vowed to have a better life, well I "messed up" alot as a teen and got married young, and then divorced. Meet angelina's dad which to be honest I didnt want relationship, but got pregnant(which for 7 years I was told no babies for me) I had my beautiful angelina, I promised myself I would do everything in my power to give her a better life. I would give the best clothes I could afford, healthy food, lots of love, and raise her to be a smart woman. Her dental health was important to be in a werid way due to I grew up with black teeth, my mom feed kool aide in a bottle to me. As far as religion well I believe in god but in the whole religion thing, why? well my mom and aunt are avid church goers but yet talk shit all the time, judgmental, never offering a helping hand. If this what their church promotes, no thanks. As I felt the rejection from my mom as a child/adult, I see her doing this to my girls now, If you could see how she acts or her normal behavior, I hear about a few of my friends parents and I'm so jealous on how they act like real grandparents, and why am I surprised? well I shouldn't be. I've decided to cut some of my family completely out of my life. I know it seems harsh, but some people will never change. Eddie's mom is very religious and not once has she judged me or talked shit about anyone, and always offered to help in some way, his dad too, trust their not perfect but I would take them anyday over what I have. I'm just fed up with them and dont need this extra stress in my life.

On postive side Me and eddie are doing so much better, and are moving to a bigger, better apartment on the bottom at the same rent and eddie is up for a raise. Also we are excited about our thrid and last, We actually are planning to move to a house in 6 months as soon as eddie completes his school for class A, his job at fed ex will double in pay after he gets his lic. I'm really excited about that. I'm glad I have some good friends I've called lately to vent, thank you!

No comments: