Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PUPPY PLAY TIME

The girls really enjoy this puppy, they snuggling with her, and playing on the ground, and putting her in their doll house and strollers. I also enjoy this lil puppy snuggling up to me to watch tv. Unfortantely her name can't be Lola, eddie said no go, lola in eddie's language means grandma, and his mom would be really pissed about that..lol So we still haven't decided on a fancy enough name for angelina.

the sweater is lil too big, its a size xs

a closer look

lei lei enjoying her puppy

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

OMG, when I read that her name was going to be Lola, I wondered about that!! Our friends call their grandma, Lola, and I thought I remembered my friend saying that it translated to Grandma. Oh well.

Hmm... Well, what does Fancy Nancy name her dog?? We have the book. I'll have to check. Oh, and in one of the books, she dogsits and that dog has a fancy name, too. I'll look when Maddie gets up in the morning and let you know. :)

And, OMG, totally don't worry about Maddie having already done the crafts you have planned!!!! She LOVES doing that stuff and will TOTALLY not mind doing anything again! You're awesome and we're excited! :)

MANDI FIERRO said...

dont worry about the book, we own every fancy nancy book, she named her down frenchie, it doesnt fit this puppy, the other name for the dog she babysits is jewel, wait why do I know all this?! lol These are angelina's favorite books for me to read to her.