Sunday, December 27, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS EVE

Eddie had to work, but he didnt have to work late! Angelina went to her dad's last night, they celebrate and open gifts on christmas eve. With me and lei lei being sick we decided on having christmas eve dinner out. Not to mention no clean up :0) I forgot everything closes early, We ended up at chili's which I love. My grama and mom joined us and came back to the house to spend the night. We watched movies and opened one gift. Leilani got a pair of red glitter fancy nancy dress up shoes. I got some pedicure stuff, eddie got new slippers. Lei lei got worse and threw up all over me and her cute christmas pj's! YUCK! Angelina finally came home (late!) and we all headed to bed. Christmas morning is going be great!

christmas eve tree

weridest picture of my mom creeps me out

sweet lei lei at dinner

her christmas eve present
fancy nancy shoes!
isabel hiding behind grams
opening her gift
daddy's gift
love the shoes

No comments: