Friday, December 11, 2009

CRAFT TIME: SNOWGLOBES

I've been wanted to one of these with the girls for awhile, but couldnt find the right one to test out, decided in the end just to do it my way, I wasnt completely satisfied with them but the girls loved the finished product. Leilani helped with glitter and beads and picked her figurines but that was it more into playing with the beads. Angelina on the other hand was very hands on, kept saying, I can do it, let me do it ..lol We ended up making a different type of snowglobe where the items move and float around when you shake and it sits upright, I kinda like it better :)
here's the items we used
adding some beads

some glitter glue with snowflakes
dont forget the water
Finished product, lei lei's on left and angelina's on the right


1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

How fun!! Those are fabulous :) I like the floating goodies better I think too...how fun for them :)