Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WHAT A BUSY DAY

Started out with cleaning a very messy home, and cleaning of two lil dirty monsters. Then off to school for angelina. We went to lunch with grams at subway, which leilani ate about 4inches of my sub. After we headed to Kohl's to do some xmas shopping. Grams bought angelina some warm pj's, Leilani has so many they barely fit in her drawer, and with no help again this monthfrom her dad, this was very much appricated! Grams did some xmas shopping and so did I, I bought matching christmas eve pj's for the girls, and kids tough digital camera for angelina for christmas. After we headed to the dollar tree for a night light for the girls room(which I forgot in the van!, halloween one is put up now, Then to micheals to find a product for my felt to cut on the cricut of course I forgot the name and they had no idea what I was talking about, why do you work at micheals which carrys the whole line of cricut stuff and no nothing about it, one girl I asked seemed so confused, like she never of the cricut. We still didnt waste enough time til we had to pick up angelina, so we headed to my favorite place STARBUCKS! Where Leilani danced and entertained a college girl working on her computer. After picking angelina up headed home for a snack and some tot school time. I also made these absolutely delisous cookies with help of angelina. (my camera earsed all the pictures except for a couple of tot school time and the cookies, really sucked we had some great photos)

No comments: