Monday, November 16, 2009

MY FIRST MUFFIN TIN MONDAY


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
I actually feed my girls like this often, but never seem to be able to do it on a monday. lol My theme was all things dipped for celery sticks, cream cheese, peanut butter, applesauce, raisins and a star pb&j sandwhich. The shape of the tin was in snow flakes, since it was such a cold monday morning, thought it was perfect.

this is the best pic I could get, she kept closing her eyes!

YUM! YUM! wouldnt you want this??

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Love it! Did you link up to the blog this week?? It's super fun. :)

And, I can NEVER remember to get it done on Monday so Maddie and I do MTM on either Wednesday or Thursday and then I post it on Monday. Plus, it gives me more time to think of stuff that matches with the theme.

I miss you!!!

MANDI FIERRO said...

I dont know how to link up?! but that is a great idea hard to do on mondays sometimes.. miss ya too!