Saturday, November 28, 2009

LEILANI + ER = STITCHES


The girls woke me up this morning a lil bit before 9 am, as usual on a saturday eddie works and we usually hang at home til he returns. I was watching tv, listening to the girls run around the house and play, then a loud "thud", screaming then angelina saying "mom theres blood" I jumped out of bed headed to the screams theres lei lei walking towards me with blood running down her face, I had a mini panic, then mommy skills kicked in started cleaning the wound, it deep and kept bleeding, cut through her left eyebrow, superfical as this sounds, thinking oh god I hope it doesnt scar! I didnt want her growing up with a scar down her face. I knew it needed stitches, so I called grams to take us to ER, I knew someone would have to sit with angelina. And as I predicted the doctor said it needed stiches. I had to leave the room as my baby was held down and put a needle in her face, and got stitched up, I have never heard my daughter scream so sadly that I went in the bathroom to cool down, felt like forever but was only 4 minutes as soon as she seen me she jumped in my arms and I cried like a big baby. My lil scarface. As dramatic as this sounds (if you know me, then you already know this fact) it only took 2 stitches and wasn't that big of a cut.
(will be adding a picture of stitches when the swelling goes down, it swelled up lil bit, yikes)

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Poor baby!! :( I can only imagine how hard it was for you, too. I'm so sorry.

After the stitches come out, you can try Mederma on the scar. That stuff is AMAZING and will totally minimize the scarring.

The Little Miss said...

I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila