Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN FILLED DAY

Angelina went to her dad's for the night, they had a party to go to, and with no school on friday worked out perfect for her. That left me and lei lei all day by ourselves. I spent the whole day halloween themed things for her to do. First I did lunch in a halloween shape muffin tin which she loved the variety, then we a activity with a skull ice cube tray and some earsers, she spent some doing that, while I made some halloween cupcakes. Then I made some cute lil Intial halloween purses for the girls. Leilani did help me decorate the cupcakes but ended up eating more than decorating :0) Our neighbor's lil girl Brooke came to visit for lil bit, and they played in the girls room and sorta watched Nightmare before Christmas. Leilani really needs to learn how to share! Since I have some new cricut cartridges decided to make Mason's B-day card and bag for his birthday. Yes it was overkill halloween but its a day before halloween! lol






No comments: