Monday, November 16, 2009

24 HOURS OF OF PEACEFULNESS

I woke up with the worst pain ever in my back, took some meds went back to bed, when I woke up again it was so worse my breathing was off and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I dont know how possibly it could get worse. My grams showed up during all this to take the girls to church, of course they werent ready, she seen how bad I was and insisted on taking the girls and me going to the ER, the thing is my back was even getting worse and couldnt walk. Living on the 3rd floor is just horrible and I want to move so bad. I stayed home due the stairs were a no go, and gramma took the girls for a day, so I could rest, I really dont know what I would do without her. After a couple hours pain resided and was able to shower and walk around. Eddie took me to lunch, didnt do much after that other some errands, we came back home and relaxed. I started to feel much better, eddie took me to the movies to watch Of the 4TH Kind, Very creepy and realistic, were not alone! lol After we had Berry Sweet and to walmart for a few items. You dont know how it felt to get a break like this, feel so good and refreshed! I miss my girls but enjoy this break so much. (no pics due to no paparazzi after us! lol jk)

No comments: