Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RELAPSE OF BLOGGING

I havent blogged since halloween night, I know way behind. But with some unexpected sickness, and no sleep and no school, throw up, diarrahea the past 10 days have been quite hectic! Angelina has been sick for over a week, lei lei too. she missed some school, but cant let her go til theres a 100% recovery. Eddie is still waiting on his very FED EX truck, done with training too. He also starts school on monday for his class A license to drive the BIG BOYS! As far as me well ive been sick and not feeling so hot. Always tired too. Went to the doctor's for a blood work up and physical. Hopefully everything is ok. I did get early christmas present, a my Cricut Expression! I sold my old on ebay and put the money towards the expression. I also got a new COACH purse, for free, yes free. They recalled my Carly and got to get a new purse, and wrislet. I swear I dont want nothing for christmas!, well my maybe some new coach sunglasses?! lol I havent done any tot school or projects til last night, with us being sick, just took a week off. Well im back and ready to blog again, craft, some tot school time is on its way! Also we got a new fridge, had to ours broke down and we lost a ton of groceries. This fridge we got at sears outlet for so cheap, its a SAMSUNG french door, with water dispensed on the inside, no lei lei making a mess and ice dispensed in the freezer, love it!


and here's the frige!

this picture reminds me of "cribs" lol

water dispensed

freezer on the bottom

my pretty purse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow thats cool I like the water dispenser in the fridge instead of outside were little fingers get ahold of it and you get a pond in the kitchen! lol

Unknown said...

curious on how much you guys found the fridge for. We need a new one and I really like the style of that one, especially with the water dispenser inside...

MANDI FIERRO said...

$849.00 clearance and it was retail$1800.00 fridge had to dings on the side, hardly noticable,they had cheaper ones too as low as $400, but were too small for us.

TessBenson said...

you got the fridge I wanted!!!! but when we went to buy it, someone else did! We got one VERY similar, freezer on bottom black but we have an ice and water dispenser on the outside.