Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND

Saturday eddie works, So we headed sears for a sale with grams, which didnt last long with no stroller! We only bought a couple pairs of pj's for angelina, I'm not a sears fan, except for appliances. After we had lunch at McD's(girls choice) and let them play outside. Eddie got home early,and talked grama in a game of WII. We actually spent almost hour in bowling and kareoke. Leilani actually trys her best to sing its so funny. Grama and eddie battled it out in bowling. Grama offered to take the girls overnight and to church the next day. At first I said no, I dont like her taking on too much, but she insisted and the girls actually act like angel's with her. Me and eddie headed out for a date nite. I wanted to go check out the new gardenwalk in anaheim, shops and resturants. It was nice, kinda empty. We had dinner at Cheese Cake Factory their food is so good! After we headed to rent a movie and a short stop at Target for a few nessities. I also go to show some ideas for christmas presents for the girls, We can't do that when their with us.

Yes we condone bag play! (only with us around!)


leilani ripped it!

serious keraoke girl



Sunday Eddie woke me up early and took me to breakfast in Huntington beach, after we walked around the beach and the shops. I picked up a new Bob Marely shirt for angelina at Born Punk. Her old one has a new owner, leilani! After we headed to Old navy, since I froze my ass off last night, I dont own a jacket. He bought me a beautiful black wool jacket hits my knees, looks so nice on, and the best part it was 50% off! Finally got the call the girls were at grams so we headed over there. I helped my mom with starting a facebook account, yes my mom is on facebook. Then it was dinner time, and we all headed to CoCo's for dinner. Leilani wasn't in the greatest mood, but still ended up being a great dinner. Perfect Sunday nite.

No comments: