Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UPDATE ON ME

I have started back at the gym and not swimming like last week. Monday and tuesday I did 2 1/2 miles each day on the treadmil/ elipical combo and 125 crunches and some stretching, Im so sore we took today off and will be doing the same thurs and friday, saturday I will have off and sundays I will swim. Cutting down alot on what I eat and no eating at night. Thinking of starting a blog just for my weightloss journey...

ON US: monday was a day at home to relax from a busy weekend,tuesday eddie took us to lunch at the loft and target for new pj's for the girls, and a birthday gift for our friend maddie's b-day this weekend. Then headed to ross to look around, picked up some movies for cheap and really cute cat dishes. At last we headed to old navy,(we had that $20 coupon free clothes!) I gor 4 shirts/ tanks on clearance and 2 shirts for bear all for $19!

No comments: