Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ITS OUR 1st ANNIVERSARY FOR TWO THINGS...

We have been blogging exactly one year to the date 7/28/08-7/28/09. I'm so proud I actually kept up with it too! Its been a exciting this year with leilani and angelina learning and growing, ours ups and downs, of course our big move, our kitten necie, spending time with all our wonderful friends. I'm so happy I could share it with you. I only 5 followers i guess..lol I will be making it private for people actually following my blog.


ANGELINA TAKEN ON 7/28/08

LEILANI TAKEN ON 7/28/08


Our second is Angelina has been potty trained for a year now! I'M SO PROUD OF HER! Believe or not that many accidents either. I'm blessed with her im lei lei will be more of a challenge! Daddy bought angelina a special prize for her anniversary..BARBIE CLOTHES..LOL

BOTH TAKEN ON 7/28/09

No comments: