Saturday, July 11, 2009

FRIDAY NITE DATE NITE


Angelina went with gramma to church and lei lei got the pleasure of heading over to becci and sophia's. She had so much fun in their backyard, and they played dress up and danced. She did have lil bit of seperation anixety, but it didn't last long. Eddie took me to dinner at El Torito at the block, which we shared buffalo wings and fajitas. To end our meal, we ordered a patron shot. The movie we watched was BRUNO...SO FREAKING FUNNY!..OMG I was laughing forever til my cheeks hurt. It was sick sense of humor, but thats me.

4 comments:

Our Little Family said...

OMG, I would die for some El Torito (and Patron! Lol). I'm glad you guys got to go out. You deserve it!

MANDI FIERRO said...

Next time all 4 of us should go!

Anonymous said...

OMF thoes shots look So good! we have to go have a girls night out to dinner ! SOON!

MANDI FIERRO said...

Girls nite july 30 be there or be square..lol