Saturday, July 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY PARTYAT THE ZOO

It was our friend maddie's 2nd birthday, they held it at the santa ana zoo. Which was a nice change of pace for birthday parties. The cake was delish(even though I shared with angelina since im on my diet).It was a hot day, but didnt mind the kids, I think the favorite thing for the toddlers was the ice chest! go figure. Jill made these bracelets as a gift for the momma's, which I loved. The last thing we did was ride the train which is angelina's favorite. It was great to cleebrate another birthday with the shafer's.

ON THE TRAIN..CHOO.. CHOO..

.. ON THE TRAIN..


ICE CHEST FUN

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

I'm SO glad you guys could come! It was fun and I'm exhausted. Lol. Loved, loved, loved Lei Lei's dress, too!!!!

Brandi said...

It was great to see you and the family!! Your so good at blogging I so need to work harder to keep up with you girls ;)