Saturday, July 11, 2009

MOTHERS BEACH (THURSDAY)

We got up early and packed our lunch and headed to mothers beach in long beach, we met lily and monick their too. It wasn' too packed, and wasn't too hot, perfect for us. I let lily use one of of our vests since lei lei is a big fan of the water. Angelina and bear love going in their water with their vests on, they get a lil too brave! After the beach, we all took a naps..yes!... I headed to the gym with my sister and kicked some ass! I will be sore tomorrow..

lily and the vest

angelina and bear

lei lei and lily

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

How fun! As soon as Maddie's bites or rash or whatever clears up, I wanna go down there for the day.

And, I know I told you already, but you really are looking AMAZING! You should be totally proud of yourself.

MANDI FIERRO said...

Aww thank you ..hard work but worth it!