Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ON THE HUNT...

It's time to look for preschool angelina will offically 3 1/2 in september. Since im not looking for daycare, I want a real learning preschool. I think I've called 10 more on prices,area, hours, their criculium. With no help from her dad, my budget is tight but dont want to compromise on her education. What to do, what to do? Well we checked out a few and applyed for a couple and will make a decision in 2-3 weeks. She will be starting in september just like bear. She's so ready too, she didnt want to leave the school. We stopped at target for some workbooks and flash cards to get ready for preschool..is that werid? I dont care ..lol Necie the kitty and the battle of toddler has been getting better even sleeping together..sometimes...lol


No comments: