Sunday, July 19, 2009

A FABULOUS FRIDAY

Our day started with heading to grandmas to visit aunt sherry for lunch. Since Angelina and Bear go to church with her they stayed and took a nap til church, lei lei got to spend some time with grandma by herself. It was great the rest of the day to myself? I went got my nails done and a pedicure, totally relaxed. I headed to pick up my hair dye and my favorite eyebrow pencils then headed home to clean. Since their was no kids to make a mess or distract me it went by fast. I took a cat nap, which its been a long time since I got a nap! Then I did my hair color and bleached my teeth, did some stuff around the house. Grandma let all 3 spend the night so of course perfect night for a girls night! Jessi came home from work and and andrea came over too we got ready and headed to Mai tai's for a couple of appitizers and drinks. It was hot and crowded that we left and headed over to v20 for much needed fun. My night was more than great and we got home safe and slept like a baby..

hello kitty pretty
bathroom pics are the best!

I know I have a talented tongue

she looks great in this picuture

old skool vibe..

andrea and jessi

drinks at mai tai's

No comments: