Wednesday, July 8, 2009

REST OF THE WEEK

We spent the rest of the week at home, park, and playing with the kittens. Nothing really excting happening other than eddie and me are kinda at eachothers throats. I think we need a break and dont know how to do that with him home all the time! Thursday nite jessi and I went to hurricanes for some drinks and dinner. Food was yummy drinks were strong, went on the dance floor for lil bit , alot of micheal jackson, it was nice to do the THRILLER! LOL also my favorite pitbull was played, I had a great nite. Friday spent the day cleaning and laundry, gettings ready for 4th of july. I got my nails and a spa pedicure done on thursday but no design so I decided to put some stars and paint lei lei's feet too. Came out so cute, and how do you ask?? she was asleep!
lei lei's feet

my nails

feet!

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Hahahaha, I love that you did Lei Lei's while she was sleeping!!! So smart!! :) Super cute, too.