Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UP IN 3D


Jessi and mike are vegas still, so we took the kids to lunch and headed to watch the movie UP in 3D. This my first time bringing the girls to the movies, eddie wasnt sure about it. (angelina has been to the movies with her dad before) Everything went well til about 2/3 thru lei lei decided she was done with the movie and threw her head back and busted my lip open, eddie took her out after that. We finished the movie and of course bear and angelina was whiny due it was past nap time and lei lei diaper was beyond full! So my outcome was ok I guess for their first time.

*my toe is getting better and I want to start back to the gym, I FEEL REALLY GUILTY! and fat! I'm going to try to go this week and see how my toe does.

** angelina's wrist is the same we finally got approval and waiting for appointment.

1 comment:

Amy Snell said...

you are doing great with the whole gym thing...YOU HAD A BROKEN TOE!!!! you will be back to rockn' soon enough :):) Lei Lei is gonna be the death of you lol :):) sounds like an eventful day though :)