Monday, June 1, 2009

GYMBOREE FUN


Today we went to the westminster mall for the big gymboree sale! shorts were $10 off and extra 30% off plus everything else was 30% off even clearance :) I got both of the girls 4 complete outfits each and a gift for someone, for so cheap! Leilani played for lil bit in their kids area. After that we headed over to home goods, this awesome store in seal beach. I love everything there, its a lil overwhelming, but love it. I bought angelina's fancy nancy doll a chair just like hers at home, its super cute. Cant wait to give it to her tomorrow morning. I also bought a really nice wok for only 5.99! Last stop was target for air freshners, i'm obessed with my place smelling good, also finally found a decent looking ,non character, toddler bed set. Long day of shopping but it was fun.
>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo I love LeiLei's bedding!!