Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

PART ONE:
Eddie woke up to his girls smiling and kissing him and giving him two presents. First a keepsake box painted by the girls (me too) I put their handprints inside too. Second was a framed trio 5x7 of him and the girls from the laguna beach pics. He loved both so much. From me I made everyone breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash browns and served him. Since its sunday they usually go to church, and they did all three of them. Gave daddy's ( mike too) a break, grams offered to take them to church, lunch, park and a nap at her house, so pretty much all day!





PART TWO: Eddie thought it was a great gift from grams to have a break and spend some alone time with me since he has been home alot more than usual. We spent the rest of the morning with eachother til we headed with mike and jessi for lunch in H.B. at smokin' mo's. We headed to the water for some sun and water fun. It was so nice to relax and just sit there. I kept seeing families and got a lil guilty but dealing with two toddlers lately, that shook off me real quick! We all headed into the water which was cold at first but eddie pulling me in I got used to it fast :) I stayed over a hour, I was having so much fun and I like to go out far and try to rides the waves in. After we got starbucks and headed home, grams brought the kids with my mom around 8pm, wow such a break for us! Today was great day and I've recharged my batteries and ready for the week.




No comments: