Monday, June 15, 2009

THIS WEEKEND

Friday nite my sister and I went and dropped angelina and bear at grams for church and they were apwnding the night. after we got our nails done, my sister paid ..whoo hooo! We stopped by PORTILLO'S for way to yummy pecan chicken salads. After the salads. Then we had a WII off to boogie superstar. I won dont care what she says..lol

Saturday morning jessi and mike left early for Las Vegas. Eddie and lei and me went over to grams to hang out. Eddie invited my mom and gramma over for pizza and a movie. We ended up watching grand tarino(we already seen this in the theater) They loved the movie. Eddie got grams addicted wii bowling thats what happened the rest of the night.

Sunday grams picked up lei lei for lunch with the bear and angelina and to give us a break. We spent most of the day at home resting, and spending time with eachother. We went for a late lunch at LAZY DOG'S. We had a good, long weekend, enjoyed the small break from the kids.

No comments: