Thursday, June 18, 2009

LAGUNA BEACH FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT

Today our fabulous friend Monick meet us in Laguna Beach for some family photos of us at the beach. We got up really early but not so bad when add starbucks. I tried to match us without matching us to the girls too much. Since working with 2 toddlers and the distraction of the sand and bear and ocean im pretty confident the pictures will be nice. Beautiful day, great weather, nice location and smiling toddlers. We all had a blast and we thank you Monick for all your effort hard work and trying to capture our family. It takes more than going out buying a camera(anyone can do that and call themselves a photographer..lol), to have talent, patentice, a good eye, and experience which I believe that Monick is acheiving. I cant wait to see the pics!! Heres some pics of the kids modeling their suits.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are sosososososos WELCOME!!!! I hope you like them!they are on my blog ! go check it out!:-)