Monday, June 8, 2009

A LONG WEEKEND

With my toe being injured ..lol I am prone to being home. Gloria and the kids came to visit us for the weekend and it was a mad house..lol thats 6 kids total! Plus damien just turned one and we bought him a few outfits from the gymboree sale. On saturday we stayed in and played wii and rented movies. I made my infamous lasgana roll ups with garlic bread and a parisian salad. Gloria had a great idea to have a cheese tasting test, since were not wine drinkers we got mailbu..lol We had 5 different cheeses from, ireland, germany, sweden, usa. On sunday we headed to heritage park for some fun and excerise. We came back and had a delicious BBQ. There is not alot of pics due to I misplaced my camera charger, but I found it late last nite.

gloria and damien

denise playing wii

lola even stopped by!

cheeses!

No comments: