Sunday, June 21, 2009

OUR SATURDAY

We spent most of the morning cleaning and doing a load of laundry. We went for lunch at the loft which I miss living by very much. Then we headed to costco for a few things, and found some really nice frames for my beach pictures. After that we headed to micheals for a fathers day project. I let angelina pick out the craft and frame. She's very hands on! At home I put the girls down for a nap and headed to target all by myself for some grocery shopping, nice to shop without yelling, screaming, fighting. Eddie had a bike ride, so it left us girls home all alone and we worked on daddy's presents. Leilani pretty was no help and fell asleep in her chair. Angelina helped, and made a huge mess, which the ocd kicked in..lol I hope he loves his presents we spent alot of thought, and work on them.


wrapped gift for daddy

were painting


lei lei fell asleep


we love painting


framed picture for daddy

one of the framed pics

our big family picture

love my angelina

No comments: