Monday, September 29, 2008

THE WEEKEND HAS COME AND GONE AND MONDAY

Well saturday was busy running around getting things done before my aunts big surprise party. Party started at 5pm and she came a lil before 6pm. It was great. we had way too much fun. Great Dj and taco guy. Everyone did a awesome job on pulling this party together. I got to say char's(my cousin)jello shots were the life of the party! I had well maybe I shouldnt say..lol and some patron and danced all night! Angelina danced too for like a hour until her dad came and picked her up. I took leilani on the dance floor too! It was a blast. A great hall, so great were booking it for Leilani's first birthday. We will have a dj and taco guy too! and kid games adult games too! cant wait I have the decorations already in my head. anyways I slept so goood. hehe Eddie let me sleep til 11am! nice. then I cleaned all day and we went for dinner. As far as monday well i kicked back and watched movies in this gloomy weather. Also downloaded like 100 songs to my ipod. (i actually worked out saturday and sunday but my eating has been less but not healthy yet)

No comments: