Sunday, September 7, 2008

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY




Saturday was amy's baby shower in temecula and i forgot to take pics..lol it was good to see family. I hate baby showers makes me want a baby boy..lol ANGELINA CAME HOME! I missed her so much!!! Leilani is 100% better yea!!!





Sunday eddie went to a car show in belmont shores and i went and picked up leilani's pictures. OMG! she is so beautiful! then we headed for a day at the inlaws. today was a milestone for the girls in my eyes first time i have seen them sitting side by side playing with eachother. angelina loves her lil sister. leilani is crawling is getting better at her crawling. heres a few pics of leilani's 7 month pics and the girls playing/leilani crawling. angelina doesnt wear pull anymore either even when we go places:)

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Mandi!!! Those are the CUTEST pics of Leilani!! I love that last one! What a cutie pie!

We REALLY missed you on Sunday, but I'm glad you had a good weekend. We'll see you soon!!