Monday, September 22, 2008

SUNDAY OUT WITH THE FAM..

Mom, jessi, bear, me and lei lei went out for the day. we went to south coast plaza area. Nordstrom rack rocks! so cheap! i found so much stuff that I couldnt buy ..lol I did get some winter clothes for lei lei (did u know they make hurley clothes for lil girls?)and some roxy slippers for bina. I went there for sunglasses for me and did find a pair really cute too,their brown by coach. they were 70% off retail price. My mom got a great deal on some true religions. Its time to lose weight. i want to ft in a pair too. We went to jamba juice and i got bear his own drink, he loved it! We also went to micheals and best buy. exhusting shopping trip. my back has been killing me lately with carrying leilani around. thank god I have appt. on tuesday.

No comments: