Friday, September 26, 2008

LEIANI'S FIRST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND (thursday)

Ive been waiting to take lei lei to disneyland with eddie for like 3 months (I have a pass). Decided to take her anyways with our friends Lucia and lil Billy. It was soooo hot. We got there around 1pm and got home around 930pm long day. (we went with lucia and monick to bergstroms frist to check some new baby stuff) Leilani was so into everything lights and sounds and characters. It was busy too. We started with the TIKI ROOM and ended with the parade. Angelina named all the characters in the rides. She especially into PETER PAN'S RIDE, kept on saying here we go! lol It was very hard on me with two kids and my back and angelina is so quick! I took a ton of pics , but heres a few of my favorites. (also eating wasnt that good but i truly got alot of excerise!)


No comments: