Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SUNDAY ..FUNDAY AT HERITAGE PARK

Decided to sleep in all of us and go to the park for a picnic. we invited my aunt
sherry and mom too. I decided on location ..one of my newly favorite parks..heritage park. packed a full 3 course lunch and off we went. it was lil hot and kinda packed(lots of parties). but it was worth it..jessi really liked the park and of course bear too and the pirate ship. eddie kept teasing the ducks with bread finally one bite him. haha got what he deserved.


EDDIE IS THE BEST
well with my back and trying to go to school and housework and 2 kids and playdates etc..ive been feeling a lil overwelmed and under appreciated...eddie turned my frown upside down! he took me to the coach store where i finally got the purse ive been wanted for a year! large COACH CARLY!! he sold his airbags from his old honda that we junked..so it wasnt really out of pocket. he told me that this was for everything i do and very much appriecates me! i feel loved.






No comments: