Sunday, February 8, 2009

GLOOMY SATURDAY

Eddie had to go get his taxes taken care of in pasadena, so me and the girls stayed home instead of being out in the rain. I also have had a Migraine for off and on for 2 days. We didnt do much other than snuggle and watch tv. After eddie got back we went to marshalls for a birthday present and invited lucia and the bills for dinner at EL TORITO. It was packed but the food was good as always. My sister didnt make it down yet but will be here today(sunday). She's moving back to So Cali for good and moving into grams for lil bit with us. Mike is off to the Navy. So theres alot of change happening. Eddie and I will be moving out too as soon as the taxes are fixed. We havent decided where yet, I like the oc but I love Long Beach, we'll see...

THE BILL'S


SHE'S JACKING WALLETS!

FUNNY FACES

No comments: