Monday, February 2, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Super bowl sunday was at Lucia's house, of course cant have it at mine and my many
family members! It was small but lots of fun. It was me, eddie and the girls, lucia and the bills, kristen, chris and their boys, becci, sophia, amanda and alex and his kids. Lots of delious food and snacks. I brought stuff too, and these amazing cupcakes that went to the floor, (billy really wanted one, but they all ended up on the floor!) It was pretty warm , lucia provided baby pool, and sidewalk chalk, lots of fun stuff. We had amazing margritas! paced myself for sure this time ;0) We had a great time and im soo tried ..
tequilla buddies

he loves leilani's bathing suit

pool fun

hello kitty girl

BFF'S

UNCLE BILLY

I THINKS THERES TEQUILA IN THERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was SO much fun! I think we should do this for EVERY football game...lol...not just Super Bowl!

Tissa81 said...

This had to be one of the best superbowl parties I've ever ben to although we didn't see one minute of the game since we were outside taking shots and taking lessons on how to properly "drop it like it's hot" from you!!!
FUN TIMES!!!